New patio doors make for a smooth entry and exit, whether they lead out to your backyard, pool area, porch, or side yard. If new patio doors are in your future, depend on Window World of Westchester to handle the installation. We partner with leading manufacturers, and use best practices and the latest technology, to ensure your patio door will last the test of time.
We install two main types of patio doors:
Let’s take a look at each.
Sliding Patio Doors
We offer two kinds of sliding patio doors: traditional and French style.
Sliding Patio Doors
Letting in plenty of natural light, you get easy access and sophisticated styling with our traditional patio sliding doors. Characterized by a timeless architectural appeal, these doors are built to withstand time.
- Available in contemporary style with thin rails for increased glass area, or classic style for a rustic look.
- Multi-chambered construction boosts energy efficiency and strength.
- Decorative options include grids, colors and hardware.
- Premium vinyl components, colored throughout, don’t need to be painted – ever.
French Patio Doors
Beautifully crafted, our French-Style Sliding Patio Doors blend traditional elegance with space-saving convenience. You will love the distinctive charm of our sliding French doors, which protect against harsh weather and energy loss.
- Deep interlocks have protective bulb weather stripping.
- Multi-point locking system features steel hook design for added strength.
- Interlock offers a built-in, anti-lift feature.
- Stainless steel roller track gets rid of possibility of dark residue.
- Available in a variety of panel styles and widths.
Hinged Patio Doors
Our durable hinged patio doors allow more light into your home, punctuated by easier access to the outdoors. Made of the highest quality materials, these doors come with a variety of wood, glass, and hardware combinations.
Vented Sidelite Patio Doors
With our hinged doors, you have the option to vent Sidelites. This is beneficial in several ways, as it allows in more fresh air, more light and attention to detail.
- Boxed construction for added structural strength when doors and vented units are in the open position.
- Door stile edges also add strength, with anchors for handle sets and hinges.
- Screen tab system gives you a tight, secure close.
- Multi-point lock gears offer enhanced safety.